1. Lead role - portrayed Frank Sinatra in All-Star Tribute show in Delaware, Philadelphia, NYC, Las Vegas, Los Angeles
2. Portrayed Frank Sinatra in "The Rat Pack" - a theatrical production in S. Carolina, England, India, Ireland, Holland, Belgium.
3. 20 years experience singing all genres, incl jazz vocalese, blues and rock/pop. Diverse entertainer who performs the vocal stylings of Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, Nat Cole, Bobby Darin, Andrea Bocelli, Michael Crawford and others.
4. Portrayed Dean Martin in theatrical production "Judy Garland: This is Your Life".
5. Experience in live festivals, small cabarets, touring A-circuit theatrical work, casinos and corporates. Works well with ensembles of all sizes, big band or solo with piano acccompaniment.
6. Experience as lead actor, lead singer. Can do light dancing.
7. Experienced at promotional work, including Television talk shows, radio, mall promos, trade shows, photo shoots, and print.
8. Reliable performer who has never missed a show in over 20 years in the business. Understands that "the show must go on".