We are looking for New Zealands most vivacious, sexy, confident, and bubbly promotional staff at the V8s. Is this you?
This is a high profile job for a leading liquor brand requiring very hot, confident and fun (yet mature, responsible and professional) staff to join our Race Crew at the remaining V8 Super Touring races around New Zealand.
SublimeNZ is a leading, premium promotional staffing/experiential marketing agency, and is now working with a leading liquor brand, to create a completely new, extremely professional sexy and choreographed routine at the remaining V8 Super Touring races.
We are looking for Crew who are:
- Available for all or most dates (below)
- Extremely confident yet VERY professional and responsible
- Experienced in the talent / modelling industry (must have great photos)
- Statuesque/ tall ideal (long hair ideal)
- In great shape / but a little curvy
- Confident with your body
- Comfortable in tight/sexy attire (‘jump suit’ style)
- Great in taking directions, able to move/ dance, able to learn a choreographed routine which will be performed in front of a big audience.
- sassy and willing to add personality to the role.
Performance based pay. If you work hard, you get paid extremely well!
$650 per weekend for achieving key performance indicators per weekend
$300 per weekend for under performance (worst case, you end up with roughly $25ph).
The performance indicators are based on punctuality, performance, presentation, and attitude.
As part of this promotional team you will:
1/ Interact with spectators at the track, creating hype, encourage people to buy the product, promoting an evening party, and generally have a great time and bring the brand to life
2/ Take photos with patrons, using a camera, which get loaded to social media at the end of the day
3/ Support the racing team, and help leverage sponsorship for the brand.
4/ Conduct a choreographed ‘routine’ on the track around the car, to gain TV coverage
5/ Aim to get on TV if at all possible to maximise brand exposure.
6/ Build relationships with everyone at the track, including the race team, driver, client, and agency.
7/ Cameo appearance: you will be attending an after party function for photo opportunities with the guests.
You need to be available for ALL of the following weekends:
o 1-3 June AK (drive on 1st)
o 10-12 August Taupo (drive on 9th)
o 21-23 Sept AK (drive on 21st)
o 26-28 Oct CHCH (fly 26th)
Approximately 16 hours of ‘work’ time per weekend. Your flat-fee covers all travel time and working time.
One-on-one interviews will be held throughout the day on Thurday, May 17, 2012 at SublimeNZ office, Britomart, CBD. Get in first to secure time that suits you the most.
Successful girls will be then invited to a client casting/fitting:
The casting (time & date will be confirmed) will involve:
- Meeting the client for a group interview to get a feel of your personality and look,
- Then you getting instructed on what to do by a choreographer: so we can see how you take direction,
- Then you will be actually dancing (in small group) in front of the client,
- The client will decide who they want on the spot.
Wear to the Casting:
- Come wearing tight short-shorts
- Tight singlet
- Black stockings (fishnets are good- this is what you will be wearing with the jump suit)
- All-black preferably
- Black tall boots if possible
- Full makeup done (red lips, smokey eyes)
- Hair out.
All interested talent must apply via Starnow, and then successful candidates will attend a physical casting on DATE to be considered for this fantastic role.