We are currently looking for fun, outgoing and energetic staff to work with us as Tour Managers on upcoming national campaigns. In fitting with our company culture we’re looking for confident, savvy and dynamic team players who love meeting new people and excel in leadership roles.
As part of your role you’ll be attending awesome events in high traffic locations as you oversee the on-the-ground operation of our campaigns. This is a unique chance to work on some of Australia’s biggest brands while you get paid and have fun!
Previous experience in similar Tour Manager roles or extensive promotional experience is desirable. You will need to display your experience in the following areas;
• Management of crew, promotional staff and suppliers
• Time management
• Engagement with the general public through either sales, promotional or hosting work
• Detailed level of recording including feedback and stocktake
• Bump in and Bump out management
• Demonstrated local knowledge of key spaces and past uses
• The ability to proactively make decisions
We are seeking Tour Managers in ALL states for local based campaigns as well as staff that are willing to travel to oversee larger scale activations.
If you believe you have the leadership and the spark to make this role your own then apply now!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
• A current resume detailing past experience
• A photo of yourself along with photos from past campaigns that you have managed or been a part of.