MTV Jersey Shore Promo with Ronnie - NSW
Ronnie an infomercial-style promo - to “get tips from the professionals who do it best”
Casting no. 322132 New South Wales, Australia
|Casting complete Applications are now closed.
We propose to shoot with Ronnie (from Jersey Shore) an infomercial-style promo selling the new season of Jersey Shore to the men of Australia and New Zealand.
Ronnie will talk directly to camera but he will ask the men of AUS/NZ if they are sick
of not being tanned, muscly, popular with women etc. and suggests he has a solution for them. His dialogue will be punctuated by cutaways of the men who Ronnie is speaking to, the underdog men of Australia & New Zealand. We will possibly show before and after shots of the "bogan men" who are given the Jersey Shore treatment.
The call to action at the end of the spot will encourage viewiers to watch Jersey Shore to “get tips from the professionals who do it best”.
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Payment details: $500.00
Applications to this casting call require:
- A phone number
- A profile photo
- A profile video
MTV Jersey Shore "Infomercial" Talent.
- 1 x Pale slightly chubby male. Age early 30's.
- 1 x Fit Male who will look sunburnt with singlet marks. Age early to late 20's.
- 1 x Salt of the Earth Aussie bloke. Age 40's or 50's.
- 1 x NZ/ Maori Male. For the line “YOU’RE REALLY SICK, CUZ”. Age Late 20's
- 1 x Male Aussie/ Westie/ Junkie role. Age 20's or 20's.
- 1 x Young hipster male. Age early 20's.
- 1 x Ultimate bogan. Age late 20's early 30's.
- 1 x Muscly & Tanned Italian. Ronnie Look a Like. Age 20s o
Males, aged 18 to 50 from New South Wales, Australia
||Previous unpaid speaking roles - Previous paid speaking roles
Listing created: 28 February 2012
Applications closed: 1 March 2012
Bass guitarist, drummer, guitarist, singer wanted - UK