Flawless Charity magazine (FCM) has two objectives: to produce a high street glossy magazine which is both exciting and a reflection of real women today, and to increase awareness and support for charities, which help women and women in need.
The aim of the magazine is to be a tool for boosting women’s confidence and to help change how “beauty” is viewed in society today; changing the perception upheld in the regular air brushed industry.
We will use the magazine to raise money for charities, who work tirelessly on women’s behalf.
The magazine will work on women’s self esteem and beauty, whilst the funds raised for charity will go towards changing women’s lives that desperately need it.
We are looking to recruit team members for our magazine video production team where you will be involved in creating exclusive video content for our interviews with celebrities, and general members of the members,
We are looking to recruit a video production specialist for video interviews and video recording of live events.
We are looking for enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn to shoot video content. Previous experience of using a Digital SLR camera is advantageous. You will also be required to use video editing software such as adobe premier and final cut pro to edit your video creations.
• Assembling, preparing and setting up equipment prior to filming, which will include tripods and microphones;
• Offering advice on how best to shoot a scene, explaining the visual impact created by particular shots;
• Planning shots - there may be only one chance to get things right so shots need to be meticulously planned beforehand;
• Practicing the camera moves required for pre-arranged shots;
• Finding solutions to technical or other practical problems (for an outside broadcast, for example, the natural light conditions need to be taken into account when setting up shots);
• Being prepared to innovate and experiment with ideas;
• taking instructions from the director or the director of photography;
• Working quickly, especially as timing is such an important factor;
• Taking sole responsibility in situations where only one camera operator is involved in the filming;
• Keeping up to date with filming methods and equipment
• Requirements for our video editing are:
• Knowledge, understanding and access to Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premier.
• Previous video editing experience, including capturing, editing, mastering and media encoding.
• Willingness to work with cutting edge technology and self motivated experimentation is essential.
• An ability to determine the best solutions in a wide range of challenging and technical areas.
• A genuine interest in new video editing technologies and their applications.
• Enthusiasm for taking on new challenges and opportunities.
• Able to work as part of a team or alone as required.