Dancer/animator needed for Caribbean resort - Worldwide
on the beach, and in any other area of the hotel.
• You must have knowledge of different sport activities such as aerobics, volleyball, basket ball, etc.
• Interact with the guests (children and adults) in a professional manner on a regular basis (while on and off duty).
• Represent Get Up & Go Global and the Resort in a professional manner at all times.
• Facility and disposition of time to learn and to try the choreography for the different dances that appears in the show.
• You will have to take care of your personal image as well as the image of the hotel, observing moral standards, internal procedures of work,
as well as the house rules that are provided to you.
• You must have a positive attitude and disposition to work as a team.
• Follow all rules and regulation set out by Get Up & Go Global and the Hotel.
• Any other task that is required of you not documented here and related to the position.
The working schedule regularly will be from 9:00am to around 6:00pm - this depends on your specific schedule for that day. You will have a break for lunch. You will break for the evening at 6:00pm to have dinner and then start back around 8:00pm for the evening. You will have one day and a half off weekly although staff usually works 12 days on and 3 days off. Times may change depending on the needs of the resort and you may be required to occasionally work later or start earlier.
Payment: Salary, Accommodations, Meals
Any gender, aged 18 to 30 from any country
- Attended dancing school: Yes
- Dancing ability: Intermediate - Expert
- Located in Ontario, Canada
- Joined June, 2005