THIS IS ONLY FOR MODELS WHO WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD
Comfassion is a unified catwalk pageant that offers eligible models the opportunity to be crowned as Queen of Comfassion 2012 The title of Queen Comfassion is regarded as a model who is making a difference in the world.
She has heart, looks and brains and is regarded as ‘The complete package’
The aim of this event is to generate funds for The School for Life foundation. The Queen of Comfassion will become a brand ambassador for SFL Foundation and will also receive some fantastic exposure and prizes, donated by our sponsors.
Prizes (over $10, 000 worth)
• 1 page write up in Mens Living Magazine (valued at $3000)
• Modelling Secrets exposed system valued at $197 (sponsored by Royalle Model Management)
• One month personal coaching valued at $2000 (sponsored by LeverEdge)
• One month personal training services valued at $500 (sponsored by Elite Advantage)
• Dietry Assessment, Body Assessment, Muscle Assessment and Biosignature Assessment valued at $700 (sponsored by Elite Advantage)
• Wardrobe Consultation valued at $350 (sponsored by Dina Bonke - Fashion Whisperer)
• Personal Styling valued at $250 (sponsored by Dina Bonke – The Fashion Whisperer)
• + Many More to come
ABOUT SFL (School For Life Foundation)
Annabelle Chauncy is an Australian girl who has started a charity in Uganda that provides schooling for the children of war stricken Uganda. Every year, hundreds of children are left orphans after the LRA (A rebel army run by Joseph Kony) Some of these children have had to watch family members murdered. Some even lucky to be alive with the battle scars to prove it.
The School of Life foundation creates joy and hope in an environment of war. Through their work, hundreds of children are able to have a life restored.
Selected Models participating in the event will be required to showcase up to 3 outfits in 3 categories in front of an audience of around 400 attendee’s and a panel of selected Judges.
There will also be an interview series that will be broadcast out to an online broadcast network of over 20, 000 recipients.
Location will be in Sydney, most likely at a venue in darling harbour.
The date we are aiming for is the 18th of MAY 2012
Apply Now for this casting and answer:
"What would you change about the world and why"
Applicants will be reviewed around 3 key categories:
1) Unique Look
If you have come across this and are not a model but want to help out, please apply now.