Miss Aotearoa NZ 2012
All regions, New Zealand
Winner will represent NZ in America Samoa in Nov/Dec 2012
- 17-26 (Must turn 18 on or before November 1st)
- Unmarried (And be willing to remain during your reign)
- Never have been pregnant (And be willing to remain during your reign)
- Know or be willing to learn about Te Ao Maori and Te Reo Maori
- Able to attain a sponsor
A maximum of 10 finalist will be chosen to come to Hawke's Bay and compete in various tasks over the duration of a week. Accommodation, local transport and basic food is included in the sponsorship fee.
Note: You must be comfortable in front of the camera and willing to sign a Talent Release Form.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Fee details: Sponsorship Fee + Application Fee
Miss Aotearoa NZ 2012 Finalist
You will need:
- Good attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Sense of Humour
Females, aged 17 to 26 from New Zealand
- Minimum Modeling experience: Beginner, starting out
- Located in Auckland, NZ
- Joined November, 2008