We are looking for a bass player who is able to learn our back-catalogue of original songs and who will be able to participate in the writing of more material. You will need to be good at pulling out solid rhythms.
We will be looking at prospective candidates who satisfy the following criteria:
• Character and personality that fits with other members of the project
• Burning desire to succeed
• Charismatic personality with an appearance that fits in with the band image
• Ability to deliver original ideas
• Own transport
We are based in south west Hertfordshire so if you're not too local, you'll have to be prepared to travel to us at least a couple of times a week.
Successful candidates will be expected to perform live and participate in video and photo shoots.
The band sound and image is a combination of classic rock and contemporary trance. With a uniquely powerful, yet atmospheric sound, the band’s image is quite dark and aggressive.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NEXT?
So, if all this sounds good for you, please e-mail us with your portfolio providing the following information:
• Your name
• Your age
• Where you live (general part of the country / world / universe will do for now)
• What you look like (a recent picture via e-mail would be appreciated)
• What qualifications / experience you have
• A short MP3 sample of your previous work
We need the right people with the right attitude, talent and look. If you think that's you, then don't hesitate. Take advantage of this opportunity and contact now!
Currently recording our debut album, our record company has forbidden us to send out any demo material. This makes finding people difficult and you will have to be prepared to visit us to specifically hear what we sound like.
“…We live our music. If you’re going to be part of this project, you’ll be expected to live it too…”