Im a Producer and composer and have just finished a new pop album which has taken me 3 years. I'm looking for an unmanaged attractive young female singer with a commercial pop image and a brilliant vocal range to front my exciting new live project.
The successful candidate will front a pop project with the aim of recording in the studio and getting signed to a label.
The music is influenced by blackeyed peas/timbaland.
Based in East London - successful candidates will need to attend regular rehearsals and commit to performing at live events to build a profile.
Songs and music have already been written and completed - so we're ready to go!
I have brilliant industry contacts and could seriously get labels to consider us for a deal so NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!!!
Please submit a recent picture AND answer the following questions as honestly as possible:
1. Are you able to harmonize easily with several layers?
2. Can you comfortably sing Whitney Houston: I will always love you and Jackson 5: When I had you?
3. If you were invited for an audition, can you prepare the above songs mentioned?
4. Singing high notes is essential. Are you comfortable with this?
5. Are you able to learn songs very quickly from memory?
6 .Do you live in East London? If so, which area? Stratford etc.
7. Are you interested in being signed to a label?
8. Are you happy to record in the studio so the album can be submitted to labels for consideration?
9. Are you happy to sign an agreeable contract committing yourself to the project which would mean you couldn't work/prioritize any other bands/groups?
10. Are you able to commit to performing at scheduled live events?
11. Would you say you have a commercial pop look that is required for fronting a band as a lead vocalist?
This is a brilliant opportunity so if you're the right candidate and can meet the criteria listed above, then please get in touch!