Australian folk rockers The Wishing Well are seeking a crew person for their next upcoming tour of the UK and Europe (August 18-November 29).
Below is a short description of the role:
- driving an 8 seater Ford Transit
- unloading and packing the Ford Transit
- setting up the stage
- assisting with admin duties such as posting CDs and posters, photocopying, etc.
- documenting the tour through taking photos and videos of the band during performances and other times during the tour
- selling CDs and other merch at shows
- doing lights at shows where there is a lighting rig
- assisting with sound engineering, ie coaching the sound engineers about the mix at venues
- doing the sound at venues without an inhouse engineer
We're looking for someone very social, friendly, reliable and responsible. Someone who is enthusiastic, cares about the music and wants it to sound and look great and is approachable and easy to talk to.