The completion ‘Wella Trend Vision’ is the largest show in the Salon industry.
We are seeking one female hair model who is willing to have her hair cut into a bob with colour (dark tones). The client is looking for a confident catwalk model who is confident enough to carry an avant garde hair style. Any hair colour can be reversed after the show by the salon.
The first heat will require travel to the North West (All travel will be covered by the client), the final heat will be held in London. The winner of that heat goes onto Madrid to the international finals.
Payrates will be set per heat by the client.
If sucessful the models image will be across the uk and featured in national hair magazines.
This is great exposer for the right girl.
Payment: 225-600 plus travel expenses and refreshments
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Female Catwalk Hair Model Required
Females, aged 18 to 30 from Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Modeling experience: Part-time model - paid commercial work - Full-time model - paid commercial work
- Minimum Height: 172 cm / 5ft 8in
- Chest: 83 cm / 33 in - 91 cm / 36 in
- Waist: 58 cm / 23in - 71 cm / 28in
- Hips: 86 cm / 34in - 93 cm / 37in
- Dress Size: 8 - 10
- Located in Sunderland, UK
- Joined July, 2006