GALI Records is a newly formed indie record label based in Toronto, Canada. Our core focus is on Dance, Pop, Hip-hop/R& B, Rap and electronica music. We discover, nurture, and develop unique & distinctive new indie artists and songwriting talent and market and promote their music across a wide array of formats and platforms.
We are currently seeking a wardrobe consultant who can assist our label with artist photo-shoots and music videos.
• Presents a wardrobe development plan, making recommendations as to what fashion choices will best suit the artist's desired image
• Personal shopper for the artists, procuring wardrobe pieces that are appropriate
• Edit artist’s wardrobe, eliminating clothing that works against their artistic goals
• Educates artists on issues regarding accessories, clothing maintenance and hairstyling choices
• Must work closely with make-up artists and hair stylists
• Must understand various demographics
• Choose wardrobes, accessories, apparels, and footwear that will accentuate the striking physical features of the artist
• Must possess an excellent sense of fashion
• Must be knowledgeable about current and past fashion trends, as well as future forecasts
• Must possess exceptional presentation skills, including strong oral and written communications abilities
• Must enjoy shopping
• Must have a diploma or equivalent from fashion and merchandising from college or a proprietary school