|Modeling experience:||Part-time model - paid commercial work||
* I have modelled for Nike sportswear, for a couple of their seasonal dance catalogues that are distributed to dance schools around the UK - February/September 2007
* I have modelled for various different photographers on different styles of photoshoots, for both myself and their portfolio. These have included both studio and location shots.
* From the photoshoots in which I have had, I have gained a lot of professional experience and I come with the right attitude and determination. I am very photogenic and love new challenges. I am hardworking, determined and take instruction easily.
* I have been body painted and modelled also for an artist's portfolio - March 2007.
* I also do alot of body painted work / walkabouts, etc. in various different nightclubs and events all over the UK.
* I have been a promotional model for the past 5 years and have completed various different campaigns all across the UK.
* I have worked at various different motorsport events, including The Bike Show, NEC 2008.
*I have also done alot of work for different clients at Santa Pod Raceway, aswell as being a Grid Girl and working on other jobs at Silverstone.
* As a Promotional Model, I have been hired for my friendliness and reliability, and have worked on many many campaigns spread across the 5 years in which I have been working in this industry.
These clients are to include -
Reggae Reggae sauce, Lambert and Butler, Nestle, Michelin, Birds Eye, Coca Cola, Unilever, Nivea, Brahma, PS3, Sabai, Comet, Mars, Eat Natural, Puma Speed, Carlsberg, TNCC, Rustlers, Camelot, 02, Apple iPhone, BHS, Barcardi, HotCan, LG Mobile, Muller, Virgin Media, T-Mobile, Bounty, Thomas Cook and many many more.
* I spent the Summers of 2009 and 2010, in Malia, Crete. I was promoting and working as the face of Lambert and Butler.