Modeling experience: Part-time model - paid commercial work
Hi, my name is Renee, I am 22 years of age and live in Murray Bridge, South Australia. (I am more than happy to travel to Adelaide for shoots)
I have been doing modelling for the last four years, which I have thoroughly enjoyed and have become very passionate about it!
I am very interested in furthering my modelling career and thought this would be a great opportunity to do so!
I am a very nice, fun-loving, reliable person who takes modeling seriously.
I am very interested in fashion shoots and hair/make up shoots.
I am also experienced in catwalk.
I have recently undergone two Modelling Training courses - (Pride Modeling Workshop and Wish Modeling Workshop)
I am represented by an Adelaide Modeling Agency and have been involved in many important projects including:
- Being involved in a Bra Art Exhibition, being featured in a calendar and appearing on a canvas in the Murray Bridge Art Gallery, helping to raise funds for Breast Cancer Awareness.
- Glamorazzi 2012 Masterpiece Photoshoot, wearing Alexis George Gown
- Runway Catwalk Show, modeling Glamorrazi Clothing and Red Pearl Wedding Dress
- Fashion Catwalk Parade, modelling Vintage Fox clothing.
- Becoming a Semi Finalist in the Miss Australia-China International Tourism Pageant.
- State Finalist in Miss Galaxy
- Being placed top 5 in the Miss Multinational Beauty Pageant.
- State Finalist of World Supermodel Australia
- State Finalist in the Miss World Pageant.
- State Finalist in Miss Universe
- State Finalist in Australian Supermodel of the Year
- Being a model for the 2013 SA State Hair and Make-Up Awards (Fashion Show) Modelling Alexis George Bridal Gown
- 2013 Currency Creek Bridal Expo - Modelling Malachi Empire Bridal Gowns
- Workshop Model for Peter Coulson
- Starring as an extra for a Music Clip, for a Swedish Dance/Club Artist, which was released and distributed in Europe.
- Grand Finalist for Australian Swimsuit Calendar of the Year
- Grand Finalist of International Lingerie Model Search
- Catwalk Model for Beyond Blue Awareness Event
I have also worked with various photographers all around South Australia and have also been a Promotional Model for a Drilling Convention, Golf Days, a 4x4 Show Promoting Carsales.com.au,a Promotional Model for the Energy Drink, 'Mother', Fanta, Vitamin Water Jim Bean and Brut.
-I have also been a model for some various modelling photography workshop classes in Adelaide.
-National Finalist of Miss Galaxy 2014, State Finalist of Miss Universe 2014, State Finalist of Miss Humanity 2014
I am hoping to do paid photoshoots, because I would like to make a career from modelling. My rates are affordable, but I am also happy to do TFP, if I feel the images will support my portfolio.
I am very open to new opportunities and interacting with new people to create a work of art! I look forward to hearing from you!
If you would like to contact me, either message me on Starnow.com, or my email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org