2008 -2010 - Bachelor's degree in Performing and Screen Arts, majoring in Contemporary Dance - involving full time training in dance, choreography, performance art and screen arts
1992 to present - Ballet training (ISTD and RAD syllabus, Intermediate ISTD level reached), 3 years full time
1998 to present - Modern jazz training
2006 to present - Contemporary training, 3 years full time
2006 to present - Hip hop training
2011 to present - Ballet and Contemporary tutor at Auckland University recreation centre
2007 to present - Hip hop, ballet, singing, musical theatre and contemporary tutor at Birkenhead Performing Arts.
2010 - Dancer for Michael Parmenter piece "Colony" in 'A Life Between Us'
2010 - Dancer for Chris Jannides in 'A Life Between Us'
2011 - part of a 5 piece auditioned jazz dance troupe who performed at corporate events around Auckland
2011 - Specifically requested to choreograph/direct a school musical at the Don Bosco Institute in the Solomon Islands.
2011 - TVC for Arts Channel
2011 - Choreography for animated film "Boris and Bella"
2011 - Videodance, 7 Deadly Sins (Pistola Films)
2012 - Large scale Christmas fundraiser - featured dancer and head choreographer
2012 - Brian Livingstone "Dancing in the moonlight" photoshoot
- 2012 - Brian Livingstone - dance/motion photoshoot
- 2012 - Eyesview World - beach dance photoshoot
- 2012 - Shutterbug Photographers - beach dance photoshoot
- 2012 - Dancer for Alex Bright - "In the Summertime" performance
- 2012 - Performed at Campbells Bay school's fundraiser
- 2012 - Choreographer for string and accordian trio
- 2012 - Dance photoshoot with Jeff Norman
- 2012 - Dancer for Zenith "paper anniversary" corporate event
- 2012 - Choreography for string and accordion group "TNT"
- 2012 - Dancer in duet and solo in "21 Steps to Singapore"
- 2012 - Creative dance photoshoot with Maryann Green "Dancing with Flour"
- 2012 - Dance photoshoot with Nina Gastreich
- 2012 - Joined "Ritz Event Entertainment"
- 2012 - Became choreographer for dancers for Bollywood band "Nasha"
- 2012 - Choreographed and performed a piece for the Auckland Dwali Festival with band "Nasha" (approx 50,000 people in the audience for our performance)
- 2012 - Dancing elf en pointe at Silverdale shopping centre
I have been trained in contemporary, ballet, jazz, hip hop and have done basic tap and ballroom so have a broad range of styles I can perform. I teach private and group classes on a regular basis, and am currently working towards my diploma in teaching ISTD syllabus.
I have choreographed internationally and for large and small scale events, and have been highly praised for my work. My degree included extensive training in this.
"Hi Theresa, was looking at the footage and man they are epic, amazing work, thanks once again"
"Thank you very much for the wonderful teaching you gave our students at our summer workshop. The students learned many new skills and most importantly they loved taking part in your class"
"They all said what an amazing job you did and how nice you are"
"I LOVE our contemporary dance! I've just been practicing haha, yay!"