Guitar ability: Expert
Vocal range: Tenor
Drumming ability: Intermediate
Composer ability: Beginner
Keyboard ability: Beginner
Producer ability: Intermediate
Vocal ability: Lead singer
Influences: Dean Martin
, Frank Sinatra
, Tony Bennett
, Nat King Cole
, Bobby Darrin
, Jerry Vale
1. Lead role as Frank Sinatra in All-Star Tribute show in Delaware, Philadelphia, NYC, Las Vegas, Los Angeles
2. Lead role as Frank Sinatra in "The Rat Pack" International touring theatrical production in S. Carolina, England, India, Ireland, Holland, Belgium, France
3. 20 years experience singing all genres, incl jazz vocalese, blues and rock/pop. Diverse entertainer who performs the vocal stylings of Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, Nat Cole, Bobby Darin, Andrea Bocelli, Michael Crawford and others.
4. Portrayed Dean Martin in theatrical production "Judy Garland: This is Your Life".
5. Experience in live festivals, small cabarets, touring A-circuit theatrical work, casinos and society gigs. Works well with ensembles of all sizes, from simple piano accompaniment to big band
6. Experience as lead actor, lead singer
7. Experienced at promotional work, including Television talk shows, radio, mall promos, trade shows, photo shoots, and print
8. Reliable performer who has never missed a show in over 20 years in the business. Understands that "the show must go on"
9. Wrote, produced and starred as Frank Sinatra in a musical The Rat Pack Returns" in L.A.
10. Currently performing in local productions and doing charitable work with Vince Papale, the subject of the movie "Invincible", starring Mark Wahlberg, and Philadelphia Eagle David Akers' "Kicks For Kids" program.