- Front person and songwriter in Electro-Indie band KOVAK.http://www.facebook.com/pages/KOVAK/8594611777, international performances, live TV interviews and more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wOw7APtyr8
- Jingle session work with BOX Projects, for Sure Mobile and other clients. (example in profile)
- Front person and songwriter in the rock band ‘Silvermaker’. 5 Years of performing mainly in the South, London and at sports festivals and experience with radio and TV interviews as well as a string of photo and video shoots. Performances include The Isle of Wight Moto Cross GP in with a crowd of 3000 and with support from Electric Soft Parade; supporting Chas n Dave at the Concorde2 in Brighton. Interviews include radio shows such as The Damo and Ace Show on Juice FM and South Live on BBC Southern Counties and a TV interview for Gossip TV. The band was also photographed for the cover of the August issue of The Brighton Source, and have 2 music videos of which 1 was short-listed by ITV and aired on the channel as a result.
Examples can be found on my website. See ‘music’ section for music video.
- Session work for BMG Production Music (Atmosphere), August 2005. Examples on my profile: Fading, Does He Know, It's Not Easy.
- “The Madonna Experience” Madonna tribute act since 2004, performing mainly in venues in the South and nationally at weddings and corporate events. Performances include a live set on the Club Revenge Float in the 2005 Gay Pride festival and at the Popi Café annual party in Antwerp, Belgium in summer 2006. www.madonnaexperience.co.uk
- Singer in an acoustic covers duo since 2002, performing mainly in venues in the South and nationally at weddings and corporate events, as well as yearly winter tours of Switzerland and France.
- Session work for studio ‘De Boomhut’ Belgium.
- 1 year touring Belgium in the professional cover band ‘Replay’, Belgium, 1999-2001
- 1 year Musical at The Part-Time College of Arts, Mechelen, Belgium, 1999-2000
- Choir role in the semi-professional production of the musical Oklahoma and understudy of leading female role, Belgium, 1998-1999
- 2 Years Professional singing lessons with Belgian musical performer Peter De Smet (Les Miserables) 1998-2000, followed by a course with Roger Cain (BIMM) 2002