Directing & Writing ability
Production & Management ability
Runner or Assistant ability
1st Assistant Director Oct 2019 - Current
Imotion FIlms London
• Assisting the director, coordinating all production activity, and supervising the cast and crew.
• Creating the filming schedule, working in careful consultation with the director in order to fulfil his or her creative ambitions
• In charge of shooting timetable, ensuring that daily targets were always met.
• Using own judgement and knowledge, resolved any issues on set.
• Collaborating with various production teams to plan the shooting prior to filming; actively participated in the whole filming process from the pre-production to final edit and release.
• Staying up-to-date with entertainment industry knowledge and innovations.
Production Designer May 2019 - October 2019 / Current supervisor
Imotion Films London
• Executed designs that adhered to overall creative vision and direction
• Gathered information to determine best execution of creative ideas
• Suggested enhancements to product design that would improve user experience
• Identified changes in project scope and modified job schedule accordingly
• Brainstormed with peers and other members of design team to determine enhancements and product features
• Supervised staff, including offering feedback and enforcing deadlines
Set Designer May 2019 - Oct 2019
Imotion Films London
• Worked with technical teams to effectively incorporate lighting, sound and other features
• Collected details about unique features and constraints of each space, as well as potential themes and budget limitations to complete optimal designs
• Organized and attended meetings per to discuss project status and brief new projects
Assistant Director Feb 2019 - May 2019
Asata Ltd Sofia, Bulgaria
• Worked closely with director to provide effective assistance for specific aspects of business operation
• Interacted with crew members to oversee technical elements, including lighting, graphics, audio and camera movements
• Reviewed scripts to determine most appropriate methods to use for directing both actors and crew members
• Observed tight deadlines and strict budgetary controls to avoid waste and streamline costs
• Participated in meetings with producers and production crew to keep program in step with creative vision
Production Runner / 2nd AC Nov 2017 - Feb 2019
Several Production Companies London
• Involved in activities such as organizing travel to locations, managing equipment, making copies of scripts, formatting schedules and contracts
• Slate, label cards, clean sensor, (help) change lenses, camera report