Part-time model - paid commercial work
My previous modelling experience is built up of TFP / paid promo work & paid travel expenses which started building my profile . I have participated & worked for many businesses (including volunteer model work for University Degree Student Assessments). My profile experience is built up from a variety of photo shoots , promo model/promo waitress events and gigs. I have collaborated with many talented HAMUA's , Photographers ,Businesses & industry professionals since the start of my modelling journey! Showcase management have not done anything since my administration fee funds had cleared into their account!! Especially as an "Agency" that I am supposed to be registered under , was guaranteed work ,but haven't been contacted /or been given a SINGLE opportunity from them. I don't really classify them as an agency ..so potentially could be seeking to find a more effective,non-time wasting agent to assist me with experiences on the rest of my journey ? :)
I am currently looking to travel & do some work to build up my profile, make many memories, friendships & participate in new challenging experiences. Paid work, if given the chance is just a bonus!
I am very photogenic and am willing to try a variety of shoot concepts (outfits/ HMUA/scenery/ideas etc).
- My first portfolio studio shots were returned by a company in Bayswater organised through showcase management & auditions. Some Studio Head Shots & images have been uploaded to my STAR NOW portfolio . My shoot conducted on January 23 which included natural freelance makeup artistry and basic studio portfolio poses and shots.
- 5 years promo / Retail /sales/customer service experience including heaps of promo work. promo hostess/waitress, modelling for nightclubs , publicly promoting & hosting events (around Melb), Flyering , liquor Sampling/Tastings, sale product merchandising , social media promotion for upcoming/annual music festivals in Melbourne which cater for music lovers , local dj's , international famous dj's and onsite face festival promotions.
- havent had much variety of shots taken or even been given the chance yet to work with different makeup artists, different photographers or been yet given the chance to widen my starting out modelling career with nicer scenery experience. I aim to change that and do as many profile building unpaid shots to use them as a learning curve and progress hopefully into a professional paid model over time.
- autumn fashion shoot for queensland's Steve Graafmans' photography company webpage advertisement.shot alongside lake Wendouree
- catwalk & career girl class taken @ miss country girl australia preliminary final pagent .
- I have currently undertaken 2 Sunrise Beach photoshoots through a company named 'Third Life Photography '. The Shoots were Constructed on St Kilda Beach and also at Black Rock Overviewing the Brighton Beach Boxes. A Small Quantity of these shoot images , have been uploaded to my Star Now Profile. Bikini and Swimware Shoots.
- shooting with Third life photography, also been apart of a Bohemian Shoot that was done on 13th beach in Barwon heads , rain forest native shoot at dandenong ranges + an Amusement Park Arcade shoot which took place at Luna park.
- promotional model / hostess / bar waitress
and many other promotional shifts have been undertaken via Promotional Models Australia Agency since I joined them in Jan 2015.
-Lake Wendouree Botanical gardens Autumn shoot working with always & Forever Photography & Ballarat Camera Club. Access to 5 different photographers shooting from different angles. Adjustable Lighting /flashes were used In this shoot. Great opportunity