Previous unpaid speaking roles
- South African
- UK Cockney
I am a professional Actress based in Hertfordshire. I also have additional bases in London and the South West.
I am a naturalistic actor who works well on screen, but I also have an extensive theatre background. I am Spotlight registered with full Equity. I have a soft London accent and can pick up accents quickly.
I have a full up to date British passport.
Accents - London*, Northern England, RP, Bristol, Australian, General American
Other: Professional Writer, DBS checked Full British Passport, Childcare worker
Featured Choir Singer - Church of England Christmas Promo Video - Wade Productions
- Voice character - Maleficent 'Flittle' - London Metropolitan University - Bianka Dublewicz
- Short film - Audience Member 'Ghost of a Chance'(Working title) - Ghetto Film School
- Voice over - Echoing Green - Staffordshire University
- Narrator - Fred on a Thread Audiobook available on Audible, Amazon and itunes
- Narrator - Welcome to The Opticians Promo Video
- Narrator - The Young Girl and The Sea - CSM Applied Imagination
- Voice Over E-Learning (April and S1 American and English accent) - Latitude Aviation English Service
- Voice Over Audio Drama (Aunt Reet) Inherent Vice - Bournemouth University (www.soundcloud.com/joe-prior/inherent-vice-radio-drama)
- Voice Over Telephony System (Mary) Holiday - East 15 Acting School
- Voice Over E-Learning (Teacher) The Workings of the Cardiovascular System - De Montfort University
- Voice over (Ship computer/Crew/Various) Star Trek: Lost Enterprise Audio Drama - Scytherinc
- Tenement Woman - Call the Midwife - BBC TV/Neal Productions
- Bus Passenger - Mattessons Fridge Raiders - Rattling Stick
- Rioter - Different Perspectives - ScreenRay Productions
- Jury Member - You Be The Judge/Murder Trial - The LifeGroup PLC
- Girlfriend of lead -Plant -Student Film
Musicals include; The Wedding Singer, The BoyFriend, Jesus Christ Superstar and Guys & Dolls.