April 2013: 'Age of Darkness' Short film - Head SFX Makeup artist/First Aider
- Creating designs of different types of war wounds
- Improvising with the Special Effects makeup, blood splatting on impact, etc
- Making sure all cast and crew were using the correct procedures within filming
- Applying blood and wound makeup to main cast.
July 2012: Tiana B - 'Up your game' Music Video - Head Makeup Designer/Artist
- Working on main artist 'Tiana B' shooting her debut music video
- Creating/designing flawless, quirky, bold makeup looks for herself and 6 models/dancers
- Boosting dancers confidence to go on screen
June 2012: Seed Music - Head Makeup Designer/Artist
- Working on Newly signed Afro beat hip-hop artist 'Seed' shooting a music video
- Creating flawless, classic and sophisticated looks for 15 models/dancers and main artist.
- Broadcasted all across Africa, on channels such as, Sound City, Nine Gezee, Mtv Base Africa, Channel 0, 1 Music, Hip Hop Music, Bet International and all other Multichoice DSTV music channels in Africa.
October/November 2011 - Thre Victoria Theatre presented 'The wizard of Oz'
- Head makeup artist
- Creating flawless and characteristic looks for the theatre production.
- Time keeping was always essential
- Quick changes - Changing makeup look as quick as possible.
Semptember 2011 to date: Zine Photography – Head Makeup Artist.
- Working in a studio environment
- Creating flawless looks, ranging from the Natural look to the ‘Quirkiest’ look you can imagine.
- Boosting the models self-confidence before going on shoot.
- Taking incoming bookings – through telephone, email and fax.
September 2010 to 2011: Freelance Bridal Makeup Artist – Self Employed
- Freelancing around the West Yorkshire area
- Creating different looks ranging from the Natural look to maximum coverage.
- Taking incoming bookings - through telephone, email and fax.
- Boosting clients self confidence before their main day
- Self advertising