You can contact your applicants individually or in groups, making it easy for you to provide audition information, exchange contact details and stay in touch. To send a message to applicants, just follow these steps:
- Click on 'My Listings' in the sidebar.
- Click the green 'Manage applications' button next to the title of the listing you want to manage.
- Tick the box next to the applicants you'd like to send your message to. Ticking more than one box will allow you to send the same message to multiple people.
- Click the 'Message' button in the options toolbar.
- Then click 'Contact selected'.
To send a message to all applicants, click 'Select all' in the options toolbar. If you have multiple pages of applicants, you'll have the option to contact them all, or just the ones you've selected on the page. To unselect applicants, click 'clear selection'.
You can set how many applicants are shown per page (from 5-100) by using the drop-down box at the bottom of the page.
Has this answered your question? If not, please contact us