Previous paid speaking roles
The Factory Talent
- New Zealand
- UK English
- USA Southern
Recent projects include:
- Short film - Frederick the Great - lead role of Frederick - directed by Ming-En Lloyd Cui - Nov 2021
- Theatre - The Carer by Alan Hopgood - directed by Megan J Riedl - one man show for Hobo Playhouse Theatre Company
- Theatre - Whatever Happened to Jeremy Baxter? directed by Wayne Stellini of Fred the Alien Productions
- Short Film - Heart Break Ins - directed by Zack Van Prooije - Short-listed for Tropfest 2019
- Training Video - Impetus Dementia - directed by Max Greenstein of Betty Wants In
- Music Video - Nostalgia - directed by Tim Lukey
- TV series - Glitch - Extra
- Short film - 'Invisible' - support role of the Doctor - directed by Gemma Murphy.
- Short film - 'Boo and the Upstairs Man' - lead role playing The Upstairs Man - directed by Marcus Matthews
- Photo Shoot for office sit-com - 'Out of Bounds' - playing a board member - produced by Dan Inglese
- Short film - 'Flattery Funhouse' - playing a homeless man - directed by Scott Marrinnan
- Music Video for Client Liaison - support speaking role playing a reporter - Video Global
- Theatre - 'The Sum of Us' - lead role playing Dad - Creswick Theatre Company.
- Short film - 'Crane' - support role playing the Doctor.
- Theatre - 'Michael and Phillip Are Getting Married in the Morning' - support role of Graeme - reprise for Midsumma Festival.
- Music video for US singer Rowlan - 'Hold it Down' - support role playing a father with dementia.
- Short film - 'When I go' - playing The Interviewer.
- Short film - 'Hiroshima Lovers' - lead speaking role of Greg - Inkblot Creations
- Music video for Slum Sociable's latest song "Castle" - featured - Liberation Music
- Model for exhibition - 'Voiceless' - photos by Christine Sayer
- 'Glitch' Series 2 - ABC TV - featured - the Mayor of Yoorana 1929
- 'The Privatization of Ward 9B' - black comedy/absurdist play at La Mama Theatre Melbourne - sold out season - Catfish Productions - playing two roles - Mr Prickett and Mr Ogal.
- Absurdist web series 'Trough' - supporting role 'The patient'. Directed and produced by Thomas Johnston and Pat O'Leary.
- 'True Story' - Hamish and Andy - TV series - featured as a tennis official. Directed by Andy Lee.
- 'Resistance' - short film - VCA Film and Television - supporting role Ivor. Directors: Edward Hartely and Vanessa Cox.
- 'Me and My Friend' - theatre drama/comedy - Hobo Playhouse - lead role of Bunny - final leg of a tour to Maldon, Victoria.
- 'Picnic at Hanging Rock' - TV series - featured role of a gardener. Freemantle Media and Foxtel.
- 'Capricious' - short film - RMIT Film and Television - supporting role Edmund. Directors Emily Daly and Georgia Fitzgerald.
- 'Imagine' - short film - Deakin Film and Television - supporting role of Grandpa.
- 'The Quarry' - feature film - Blue Lotos Productions - Voice Over - playing the Newsreader.
- 'The Thing About Betsy Bloom' - short film directed by Benny Goldman - AbbaDo Productions - supporting role of Fred.
- Corporate Training Video - Visual Culture - playing an insurance broker.
- 'Five Ways to Wellbeing' - TV Commercial for Royal Melbourne Hospital - playing an extra.
- 'You Have Been Served' - Pilot episode - comedy web series - supporting role of Leopold de Lacy
- 'Confession' - short film directed by Tanner Stevens - supporting role of the Priest.
- 'Chameleon' - short film directed by Leonardo Pizarro - supporting role of Leo.
- Corporate Video for Royal District Nursing Service and RSL Care - supporting role grandfather. Directed by Dave Mallen.
- Photo shoot for Absolute Health Care - featured - a patient. Produced by Lauren Bradley.
- Photo shoot for the Salvation Army Christmas campaign playing a male client.
- Online commercial for Friendsurance - supporting role Grandpa. Produced by Bengar Films.
- 'Bark' - short film - featured role - directed by Tim Teng.
- 'Michael and Phillip are Getting Married in the Morning' - comedy/drama at Gasworks Theatre - 2017 Melbourne Fringe Festival - supporting role Graeme - Fred the Alien Productions.
- 'Rex's Blues' - short film - lead role of Rex - directed by James Gorter.
- 'Luna' - short film/animation - voice over playing a grumpy old man - directed by Lincoln Glasby.
- 'Air Your Dirty Laundry' - supporting role of Ben - directed by Maggie Brittingham.
- 'Precious Memories of eight nursing home residents' - voice over - directed by James Gorter.
- 'Josh' - short film - supporting role of older Josh - directed by Robert Hess.
- 'How to Iron a T-Shirt' - playing a depressed old man in a fashion installation - directed by Shannon Green.
- 'One Last Leaf' - playing lead role of George, a hospital cleaner - directed by Benny Goldman.
- Theatre - 'Me and My Friend' - lead role Bunny - Hobo Playhouse
- Short film - 'The Magnificent' - supporting role Joe - SAE Institute Melbourne
- Short film - 'Dying for a Laugh' - featured - Mezzanine Productions
Jeffrey was awarded a scholarship to train in Method Acting at the Actors Mill in St Leonards, Sydney for three years. He graduated in 1981 with a Diploma of Acting, which was presented to him by Ruth Cracknell.
Jeffrey went onto act in commercials for Smiths Lites Chips (as a flasher) and Streets Ice Cream (a paddle pop and the Paddle Pop Lion) plus extra work on television series and a corporate film.
In 1987, Jeffrey moved to Melbourne and embarked on a career in journalism and over the next 30 years became a successful reporter, editor and Chief of Staff.
During this time, Jeffrey kept his interest in theatre alive by acting in dramas and comedities.. He also directed comedies, dramas and a musical comedy, several of which were presented at the Melbourne and Adelaide Fringe festivals.
Jeffrey started Stage Whispers Performing Arts Magazine in 1991. He co-founded the Lyrebird Awards in 1993.