Previous paid speaking roles
• Murder Maps (TV) - Phoebe Hogg
• Bad Cramps (Comedy Central) - Cafe Couple
• Best Laid Plans (Short Film) - Meggan Leighton
• Sally4Eva (TV) - Makeup Artist
• The Mash Up (TV) - Guest Appearance
• Motherland Series 2 - Beth (BBC TV)
• National Online Safety Campaign - Presenter
• YouTube Challenge Pod - Presenter
• LC1 Nestle Yogurt (TV Commercial)
• Clock It Board Game - (TV Commercial)
• App Invest - Presenter
• Ferrero Roche (Commercial) - Lead Role
• Havn Trip with Jaguar (Online Commercial)
• The Body Hub App (Online Content)
• Saturday Night Live - Subaru Indent (Featured Role)
• Culture Trip for Euro Star (Online Content) - Lead Female
• Back to the Barclays Future (Virtual Reality Commercial) - Presenter
• Gu Desserts (Commercial) - Lead Role
• Moving Memorys (Corporate) - Young Couple (Female)
• Nokia (Commercial) - Lead Female
• People Just Do Nothing (TV, BBC 3) - Shop Assistant (Featured)
• Witless (BBC) - Emma
• Kiss of Death (TV, Discovery Channel) - Ambers Friend (Featured)
• I'm Here, Where Are You? (Short Film) - Lead Female
• Noizy Neighbourz, 'My Love Is Right' (Music Video) - Lead Female
• Urban Massage (Commercial) - Lead Female
• B of C British (Corporate) - Lead Female
• Haunted By The Present She Looks To The Past (Short Film) - Lead Female
• The Enemy (Music Video) - Lead Female
• Anna Popovich (Short Film) - Lead Female
• Ariel (Commercial) - Supporting Female
I’m always aiming to improve my knowledge of the industry and my general acting skills, I enjoy performing in a variety of roles within a diverse range of productions. I consistently approach all aspects of my work with utmost determination, confidence and enthusiasm.
• Gender: Female
• Age: 29
• Height: 5'10
• Build: Slim
• Waist: 26.5"
• Eye colour: Blue
• Hair colour: Auburn
• Hair length: Long
• Shoe size (UK): 6.5
• Ethnicity: Caucasian-White
• Drives: Yes, access to own car
• Other info/skills: Singing, Fire Eating, Burlesque Performance
• A full National Insurance number and the right to work in the U.K.
• Live in the Greater London Area and have no transport problems.
• A high degree of availability on a day-to-day basis.
• A patient and compliant attitude and a genuine interest in Film and TV.
• A contemporary up-to date wardrobe, a large selection of vintage and period clothing.