Influences: Jeff Lorber, Incognito, Herbie Hancock, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Frank Mccomb, Yellowjackets, Weather Report, Pat Metheny, Brad Mehldau, Daft Punk, Justice,
• With The Divine Comedy, Herbie Flowers, Melanie C, Oritse Williams (JLS), Peter Andre, Damage, James Hunter 6, Julian Perretta, Laurel, Jade Williams (Whinnie Williams), Kit Ashton, Ralph Brown, Kiina (including support slots with Incognito & The Average White Band), Buddy Holly & the Cricketers tour.
• With members of: Lamb, Cinematic Orchestra, Electric Soft Parade, The Ruts, Simply Red, The Noisettes, Incognito, The Seahorses, Turin Brakes, Neil Cowley Trio, Sleeper, Brand New Heavies, Push & others
Notable Venues Played:
The Royal Albert Hall, Ronnie Scotts, Fairfield Halls, Wireless, Brighton Dome Concert Hall, Barbican, Koko, Concorde 2, Komedia, Marquee Club, The Bedford, Camp Bestival, Latest Music Bar, 12 Bar Club, Soho Revue Bar, 7 Seas Limassol, Matt & Phreds, The Brunswick, Beachdown Festival
- Music festivals and venues in continental Europe.
• Playing countless theatres across the UK with the now 18-years running 'Buddy Holly & the Cricketers'
• Providing corporate entertainment on many occasions to countless individuals, companies and institutions including the NHS, Channel 4, M&S, Toyota, Acumen Business law, B. Braun Medical Ltd, Woman's guild of Oman and many universities.
• Media Coverage for my compositional work on BBC2, BBC South Today, Meridian TV, The Times (Front page picture), The Guardian & MBC (Middle East Broadcasting Centre) amongst other broadcasting outlets
• Several performances of my original compositions both in schools and other venues including the Barbican concert Hall (including a performance by the London Symphony Orchestra), some of which have been paid commissions.
• Teaching Piano to private students since 2004.
• As an Accompanist for music and performing arts exams.
- please take a look at http://www.grandavenuemusic.co.uk/party-audio.php for more mp3 examples of my playing