Previous unpaid speaking roles
PROMOTIONAL GIG - Brand Ambassador + Team Leader Brand Ambassador for BENDON LINGERIE Melbourne Sale Clearance - customer service and greeting, cash handling, handing out flyers, product replenishment
Tanya Powell TV and Film Acting and Presenting course - auto prompt training, character building, improvisation, TVC, script reading,writing and editing, audition training
La Porchetta Australia ' Enjoy a catch up' TVC as a background extra for new product line
La Porchetta Australia 'Bring the Family' TVC as background extra
- Extra casting for up and coming film, shot in Melbourne
- 'Adolescence'- Shot 5 segments for new teen talk show 'Adolescence'- a cross between The View and Letterman. 'Adolescence' was broadcast on Channel 31 in September 2012. (in the process of getting the video)
- One Eyed Girl- Submitted a 3 minute web video auditioning for the role of Grace- a teenage girl living in a cult.
- Western Bulldogs PROMOTIONAL
- VCE Drama Unit 1 and 2- Story telling ensemble and solo
- Retro Active- School Production: I was casted as 5 characters; two of them being main roles. I played an emotional youth, 1950's mother, ABBA queen, funkette and a noughties mother.
-Sarah Hallam Workshop: Director, Producer and Actress Sarah Hallam, who has worked on Australian TV Series' incluing 'Rush' and 'Neighbours', covered all aspects of improvisation, movement, voice, screen testing and audition procedures. The workshop ran for 3 hours.
-Melbourne International Comedy Festival : I completed an improvisation course with well known and high respected Comedian, Xavier Michelides.
-Secret Bridesmaid Business : Auditioning through my community theatre company , I managed to successfully land two supporting roles; a hotel cleaner and a bridesmaid. I was in rehearsal for 3 months and performed 1 matinee and 5 main shows over the course of 3 weeks. Each performance was a sell out.
-Community Course. : As part of workshop 'In The Bin', run by my local shire, I had the chance to experience all aspects of film and TV in front of and behind the camera. I produced, edited my own short film and did some acting.
- I was one of a few people who were appointed the leader of managing set designs and props for our schools Rock Eisteddfod. This also helped expand my knowledge of how sets and studios are used and equipped in enhancing a performance.
-Neighbours : I had the opportunity to visit and experience being on the set of Neighbours. I was given a tour of the studio and watch actors in rehearsal and filming procedures. Being on set and behind the scenes I learnt the expectations of filming a TV Series as both a actress and extra.