Fashion Styling ability
Fashion Styling experience
Freelance Fashion Stylist - specialising in Editorial and ecommerce across womenswear.
Editorial/Publishing’s: VGXW magazine, Vogue Italy, Dreamingless magazine (x2) Merrymen magazine, Haute Punch magazine (x2), Trend Prive (x2), The Editorial QC, Shuba magazine, Flanelle magazine, Boyfriend magazine, Basicly magazine, Modic magazine, Perfect Wedding, Weareselecters, Bringme magazine (x2), Neverland magazine, Solstice magazine
Photographers: Kazuki Watanabe, Anastasia Oss, Marcus Hessenberg, Jessy Pappasavva, Samuel Falusi
Beauty: Millie Gordon, Kimie Yashiro, Yuka Endo, Hiroki Kojima, Slavomira Polesovska, Sabrina Richardson
- Creative planning: source and create styles in line with the brief ahead of shoot deadlines.
- Inventory/Stock management: source, store, record, return and organise clothing and accessories throughout projects.
- Moodboards: create mood/story boards for new projects.
- Talent sourcing: liaise with agencies and creatives to book and secure talent.
- Project management: collaborate with clients and creatives to effectively produce innovative content.
- Create and maintain project plans: implement structure to support the development, know how and progression of the project for those involved.
- Develop and maintain online presence via website, social media and workshops.
- Art Direction: communicate solutions, fresh ideas and creative feedback to enhance content output.
- Research: analyse trend variances for continual development of my brand and knowledge.
- Dresser at SS19 (Sept 2018) Palmer Harding LFW Show.
- Lead Stylist for modest cultural brand Abaya collection. http://www.abayacollection.com/