Art & Costume Design ability
Directing & Writing ability
Runner or Assistant ability
Laura is Co- Artistic Director of Bloom Creative Productions (Started in 2017). Laura also performs and is involved as a technical and creative member on many different projects.
Creative, Technical and Production Roles Include:
- 2018|Publicist|Avenue Q|HMDS
- 2018|Assistant Director|Legally Blonde|Packemin Productions
- 2018|Publicist |Legally Blonde|Packemin Productions
- 2018|Director |A Midsummer Night's Dream|HMDS
- 2018|Sound Designer|A Midsummer Night's Dream|HMDS
- 2018|Publicist |A Midsummer Night's Dream|HMDS
- 2018|Publicist | Annie| HMDS
- 2018|Publicist | The Little Mermaid | Birdie Productions
- 2018|Publicist | Shrek | Packemin Productions
- 2018|Publicist | Three in the Bed| Birdie Productions & Jonathon Holmes
- 2017| Night Marshall| Wakakirri| Riverside Theatre
- 2017| Publicist | Calamity Jane | HMDS
- 2017| Publicist | Fame | Birdie Productions
- 2017| Publicist | Miss Saigon | Packemin Productions
- 2017| Drama Teacher |Holiday Musical Theatre Workshop| Katrina Gooding
- 2017| Publicist| The Drowsy Chaperone| HMDS
- 2017|Assistant Stage Manager|Senior Moments|Return Fire Productions
- 2016/17|Publicist|CATS|Packemin Productions
- 2016|Production Assistant|Meet in the Sky|J Motor Music Video
- 2016|Publicist|Wicked|Packemin Productions
-2014/15|Vice President (Administration)| HMDS
-2015|Assistant Director|Sweeney Todd|HMDS
-2013/14 Publicist (internal), Holroyd Musical and Dramatic Society (HMDS)
-2015 Publicist|Twas the Week After Christmas|HMDS
-2014|Publicist| Jesus Christ Superstar|HMDS
-2014 Publicist, "Oklahoma!", HMDS
-2014 Tamarama Rock Surfers Summer Camp Residency, Cantadora Theatre Co. Development workshop.
-2014 Sound Operator, Short and Sweet Sydney
-2013 Assistant Costume Designer, "Blackrock", The Long Walk Theatre
-2013 Publicist, "Dick Whittington and the Panto Pop Idol", HMDS
-2013 Sound Tech, "Grease", HMDS
-2013 Publicist, "Grease", Holroyd Musical and Dramatic Society (HMDS)
-2013 Stage Manager & Lighting and Sound Operator "Body Language", Brave New Word Theatre Company
-2013 Front of House Assistant & Follow Spot Operator "The Pirates of Penzance", Holroyd Musical and Dramatic Society
-2012 Costume Designer "Before/After", Australian Academy of Dramatic Art
-2012 Costume Designer "Jonas", Gods and Games, Australian Academy of Dramatic Art
-2011 Front of House Assistant "Electronic City", Australian Academy of Dramatic Art
-2011 Assistant Stage Manager "The Skriker" by Caryl Churchill, Australian Academy of Dramatic Art
-2011 Assistant Designer "Tut Tut Child", Eat My Hat, Australian Academy of Dramatic Art
-2011 Assistant Designer "Re:Faust", Australian Academy of Dramatic Art
Holroyd Musical and Dramatic Society
2014/15 Vice President (Administration), in charge of the general running and organisation of the society and assisting the President in all areas.
2013/14 Publicist for the society, in charge of the online marketing and publicity.
AADA Placement Program (48 hours):
2012 October Secondment to Damien Ryan and Observation of the Rehearsal Room of Twelfth Night, Sport for Jove, Sydney.
Year 10 School Work Experience (1 week):
2006 May Production Office Assistant, Home and Away, Channel Seven, Sydney.
Worked in the Production office assisting with receiving and sending fan mail and also assisted on set with props and set maintenance.