Influences: The Beatles, Elton John, Bette Midler, Barbara Streisand, Abba, Dolly Parton, Neil Diamond, Helen Reddy.
* Written many songs of different genres including "65 Roses" (Cystic Fibrosis Anthem) GOLD status in Australia & New Zealand for
the Country Rock Band, "The Wolverines" and was commissioned to write the "Drum Muster" song for the AGSafe Drum Muster initiative.
* WON "New Songwriter Award" Tamworth Songwriters Association Awards (TSA's) 2002
* WON "Contemporary Country Song of the Year" TSA's 2002
* WON "Childrens Song of the Year" TSA's 2002
* Nominee "APRA Song of the Year" Tamworth 2002 (Wolverines' version of "65 Roses")
* Nominee "Most Performed Country Song" APRA Music Awards 2002 (Wolverine's version of "65 Roses")
* Prestigious "StarMaker" Talent Search GRAND Finalist 2000 Tamworth (Keith Urban won in 1990)
* Performed "65 Roses" with the Australian Doctors Orchestra (130piece) in Canberra 2005
* Hosted/Performed/Co-Ordinated the Blue Dolphin Awards at Port Stephens June Longweekend 2008/2009
* Invited to perform "65 Roses" at a couple of CF fundraisers in the USA 2011
* Performed the National Anthem Australia Day Nelson Bay, NSW 2013, 2014 & 2015
* Recorded a Jazz CD of standards called The Glory Of Love 1994
* Support Artist Craig McLaughlin, Pacific 6 Cinema opening
* Support Artist Margaret Urlich for the Canberra Festival Finale Concert (10,000 audience on the lawns of Old
Parliament House singing with 37 piece Royal Military Band of Duntroon)
* Support Artist Daniel O'Donnell x 2 - Canberra Theatre (1,200 pax) and Royal Theatre Canberra (3,000 pax)
* Support Artist Foster & Allen - Canberra Hellenic Club
* Support Artist Anne Kirkpatrick - Nelson Bay Bowling Club
* Featured Artist Opening of the Canberra Casino
* Featured Artist 1st Birthday celebrations of the Canberra Casino, dressed as Medusa, 16 meters off the ground in a cherry picker singing
with the 15 piece "Craig Schneider Orchestra"
* Featured Artist Canberra Tourism Awards - 20 dancing boys, 40 piece Orchestra - Canberra Theatre (1,200 pax)
* Glen A. Baker chose Lee's song "Look To Your Dreams" for a compilation album that he put together for SONY for the Sydney Olympic
Games in 2000
* Resident vocalist "Ayers Rock Resort" & "Hamilton Island" with Ben Garden (Cabin Crew; Grafton Primary) &
worked together for 2 years.During this time wrote songs for H.O.P.E.(Humans Of Planet Earth)Motivational songs
* Retro Duo with Marshall Reid as "Marsh & Lee" - Port Stephens/Hunter/Newcastle/Canberra/ Sydney/Country NSW for the last 13 years
singing songs from across the decades.
Please note - Lee owns 100% copyright on both the Wolverines and her original version of "65 Roses" and is an Independent Artist.
Lee's father sang in a 'covers' bands, her mother sang country & pop. She got every lead in school musicals/plays.
* Performed on TV - Channel 10's "Pot of Gold" singing Helen Reddy's "Keep on Singing" - judged by Bernard King & the 2 Ronnies (14 yrs old)
* Resident Vocalist West Leagues Club, Newcastle with the Milton Ward Orchestra - 2 years (17 - 19 yrs old) included
supporting Artists such as Marcia Hines, Jon English & the Glenn Miller Big Band (5 original members!)
* Featured Vocalist - Palais Royale, with the Warren Ford Big Band (St. George League's Club MD Sydney)
* Featured Vocalist with the Harbord Diggers Big Band (Now the Enormous Horns) 2 Manly Jazz Festivals, supported
Ricky May, Don Burrows & James Morrison.
* Lead Singer of original Sydney band Shikira - supported D.D. Smash & The Machinations
* Played Nancy in Oliver!, Rosalia in West Side Story, Canberra Theatre with Canberra Philharmonic Society
* Lead in Dirty Dicks Theatre Restaurant for 2 touring shows in Canberra
* Soloist in Old Time Music Hall with Canberra Repertory Society