ENG Camera Operator/Editor - Senior Role Only
We are currently looking for an ENG Camera Operator/Editor for a full-time position at FTVA.
Please only apply if you are ready to hit the ground running, are a senior operator with at least 4 years under your belt.
No camera training will be provided, so please only apply if you are a production superstar and thrive to get the best shot at every shoot.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for shooting and editing high-quality vision for corporate and financial programs.
- At least two years demonstrated ENG skills with both camera operation and editing
- Experience shooting interviews, sport and community activities
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to operate productively on your own, wrangle lights, audio etc.
- Ability to contribute ideas, and to demonstrate initiative and flexibility
- Positive work ethic, with ability and willingness to learn new systems
- High level of creativity with the flair to ‘see’ a visual story come to life
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written capacity
- Unrestricted drivers licence essential
Paid - Salary + Super
ENG Camera Operator/Editor
You're expected to be a perfectionist!
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Camera Crew ability: Expert
- Located in New South Wales, Australia
- Joined April, 2009