Influencers/Bloggers to Participate in a Charitable Youtube Talk Show
OPEN DISCUSSIONS originally began as a forum of discussions where young people from different social economic classes come to discuss topics and issues that matters most to them. We provide the safe, fun, space to talk, allowing everyone to share and defend their point of views and explain their rationale. We also invite specialists, academics, and other interested parties to observe and/or take part in the discussions.
This project has been a great success at allowing people with different views to listen and learn from each other to foster understanding between people from diverse backgrounds.
Hosting it offline has been a growing success, many people wanting to attend to observe the discussions and now we would like to take the discussions to YouTube and roll it out on Netflix next year, to continue our commitment on making a bigger impact.
Your participation on the show will allow open discussions to reach a wider audience, whilst allowing you to voice your opinion on topics that matters most to you and stand for what you strongly believe in.
The show will be filmed in the iconic Battersea Power Station in London and at YouTube Spaces depending on the filming date (this project is being shot in New York as well).
We ask that you participate in one episode, but if you feel very strongly about other topics, you’re more than welcome to participate. Below is a list of the topics we have come up with so far, If you have any suggestion for other questions to discuss, please feel free to share it with us.
Society & Culture
• Is wearing the burka a religious thing or a social imposition?
• Should western countries impose a ban on females covering just like some middle eastern countries impose all woman to be covered?
• Should white people of today be held accountable for what their ancestors did?
• Are mixed race people ignoring that they are black or embracing their multicerace?
• Does brexit creates independence and freedom?
• Free trade agreements with the US? A step forward or giving your soul to the devil?
Travel & Tourism
• Should overweight passengers be charged a second seat.
• Can seeking “original experiences” in developing country promote poverty?
• Are travel insurance a scam?
• First Impressions Segments (one per country)
• Credit cards & points
• How to get free upgrades
• How to protect and safely share your idea during the development process.
• When is the right time to register your company?
• Different types of company formations.
• Ways to crowdfund your idea.
• Banking traditional or digital?
• Entrepreneurship visas in the UK
• Entrepreneurship visas in the Spain
• Entrepreneurship visas in the US
Health and fitness
• Is it okay to be overweight?
Each episode consists of one question within a given topic. The shoot for each episode is one-hour long max. In the show, you’ll be introduced in your requested way, and your social media links would be shared as well so that our viewers can learn more about you and follow you.
All is requested of you is to be strongly connected to the topic being discussed (this can be for or against), and enjoy the conversation ??
This job is unpaid
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Influencers (Instagram, Facebook, Youtubers etc)
Be for or against the topic being discussed
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Instagram: Must have an Instagram account
- Located in London, UK
- Joined April, 2019