Music Lovers to Work for a Premium Digital Audio Brand
If you don’t simply follow style, you elevate it.
If you don’t see the challenge, instead you seize the opportunity to make your mark-
Then we have an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and motivated individuals to work with and to channel their love, focus, passion and belief into a strong business advocacy and training program that doesn’t just inform - it inspires.
We are currently recruiting for Assisted Sales Representatives that have retail sales experience and a passion for music. Successful candidates will represent a Premium Consumer Electronics audio brand with music and lifestyle at its core. Each team member will receive in-depth training to be the face and voice of the brand in order to engage in key interactions with consumers and retail partners.
Ideal candidates are culture influencers, expected and able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism while communicating the brand’s product features and benefits to create excitement and drive sales.
The Assisted Sales Representative is responsible for brand advocacy and sales execution during key periods in retail partner stores. You will interact directly with consumers to demonstrate the brand’s products and services. While in store, you will also engage with retail associates to build relationships and share product knowledge.
You will be expected to collect customer feedback, competitor observations and sales and marketing data and report this information using a designated system in a timely and accurate manner.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Interface with customers in retail stores to educate, grow brand advocacy and execute sales
• Manage in-store promotional events
• Maintain positive relationships with retail store management and personnel
• Train store personnel on product features and benefits when time allows
• Collect and report customer feedback, competitor observations and sales and marketing data
• Provide timely status updates and reports to Market Development Manager to ensure effective communication and seamless activations
• Participate in regular product training sessions and stay up-to-do date on all new product information
• Collaborate positively with other team members
• Represent the brand with the highest level of professionalism, expertise and enthusiasm
Qualifications and Requirements
• Must have at least one year of experience in retail sales environment, preferably in consumer electronics or fashion/accessories
• Fluency in English
• Outgoing and friendly personality – comfortable approaching and speaking with consumers and other retail associates
• Team player, positive attitude and professional disposition is a must
• Strong communication, organization and problem solving skills
• Passion for new technology and comfort with describing technical features and benefits
• Computer, email and light administrative skills
• Love of music and interest in fashion and pop culture
We are currently looking for staff in the following areas:
Heathrow - (TW6 1EW)
Cambridge - (CB2 3DS)
Milton Keynes - (MK9 3EP)
Glasgow - (G1 2GF)
Liverpool - (L1 8BJ)
If interested, please send a short statement outlining why you're passionate about music and the industry, your updated CV and a photo to email@example.com
Paid - £10-11 p/hour
Retail Assistant for Premium Digital Audio Brand
Anyone, aged 18 and over from Cambridge, UK
- Located in London, UK
- Joined July, 2013