Entertainers wanted for Summer Contracts France, Kids Club & Evening Ents
Job Description – Kids club/evening ents
· A confident person
· A talent of singing, dancing or presenting
· Fun and energetic character
· An excellent communicator
· Language skills in French a bonus but not an essential
· Hard working
· Team player
· Able to provide a winning smile, whatever the situation
· To take an active role in daytime and evening entertainment
· Taking an active role in the leading of Children’s Club activities
· Presenting and entertaining in the children’s Show times
· Evening shows and events
· Assisting the Entertainments team as required
· Public relations
Health and Safety:
Ensuring that Company Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
To promote Company image by:
· Clean and smart personal appearance
· Caring, friendly and helpful manner
To communicate effectively with all team members and customers of all nationalities
· UK self-employed contracts £280 per week.
· Accommodation and travel provided free of charge
· 5 1/2 day working week
· Free use of on - site facilities
· Family discount of 15% on all holidays booked with siblu
· Renewal of contract for the following year on completion of a successful season
· Excellent opportunity for building your cv.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesAudition date 23rd May 2019
Being held in Leeds.
Please apply with your cv and photo to be selected for an audition
Paid - £280 per week UK self - employed contract.
Now accepting video auditions
Edited 20 May 2019
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Kids club ents/Evening shows & entertainment
Do you love to work with children?
Do you love to entertain?
Do you have a talent for either singing, dancing or comparing?
Why not make a song and dance of your summer by joining the Siblu teams in beautiful France!
You must be a hard working, fun loving, caring individual. Who can adapt easily to any situation.
Experience in the holiday entertainment industry is a plus for this role.
Anyone, aged 18 to 30 from United Kingdom
- Located in Peterborough, UK
- Joined February, 2017