Event Staff Needed for this Friday 17th May in Twickenham
Entails helping customers make smoothies on bicycles, lots of fun, requires switched on and food hygiene conscious people
Previous bar experience ideal for this role
We provide wonderfully engaging events by encouraging people from all walks of life to make their very own delicious pedal powered smoothies on our exclusively built Urban Smoothie Bikes.
We work with some of the biggest brands including HSBC, British Cycling, ASOL, Facebook, Vitality, Virgin Active to name but a few....
• You will be of smart appearance and easily engage people from all walks of life with our activities, providing excellent customer service at all times
• Previous event catering or hospitality experience is an advantage but enthusiasm to learn is just as important
• You'll be serving freshly-made smoothies, so need to be very organised, tidy and hygiene conscious
• Must be an excellent time-keeper an extremely reliable
• Being a quick learner, you will have the confidence and responsibility be able to think on your feet and use your own initiative
Fixed price of £100 - Self Employed Invoice Only
Event Staff/Driver for Friday 17th May Twickenham
We need 1 x event staff to deliver and set up equipment for an office event in Twickenham.
Must be sociable, professional, smart appearance and easily engage people from all walks of life with our activities, providing excellent customer service at all times
Previous event catering especially bar work, or hospitality experience is an advantage but enthusiasm to learn is just as important
Must be an excellent time-keeper and extremely reliable
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Located in London, UK
- Joined September, 2018