Actors Wanted for Not-Profit Photoshoot
Be part of a photoshoot for ReachOut, Australia's leading online mental health organisation for young people and their parents.
ReachOut is Australia’s leading not-for-profit online mental health organisation for young people and their parents. Our practical support, tools and tips help young people get through anything from everyday issues to tough times – and the information we offer parents makes it easier for them to help their teenagers, too.
These photos will be used widely across ReachOut, our social media, and in print publications like pamphlets and our annual report, but it’s unlikely you’ll see them on roadside billboards.
For your info:
* You don't need any prior experience. There's no acting involved.
* Image setups will be simple everyday situations, like talking to other people or studying at a desk.
Please bring 2-3 everyday tops/shirts (don't dress up - dress down!).
We are looking for:
* Any ethnicity - adults aged 40-60 years (you'll be photographed as 'parents')
* Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander teenagers (12-18 years) and adults (40-60 years)
How to apply:
Please submit an application and we will get back to you ASAP to get some further details.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesWe have two sessions on Sunday 26th May 2019.
You'll only be required for 2-3 hours during one of the sessions, and exact times will be confirmed.
Fixed price of $150
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Teens
Anyone, aged 12 to 20 from New South Wales, Australia
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Adults
Anyone, aged 40 to 60 from New South Wales, Australia
Any ethnicity - Adults 40-60 years
Anyone, aged 40 to 65 from New South Wales, Australia
- Located in New South Wales, Australia
- Joined May, 2019