We focus on a high level of technical training whilst also fostering a fun, welcoming environment for both beginner dancers through to pre-professional senior dancers.
We have potential openings coming up in contemporary and Jazz styles (Exam and Competition work) Offering about 5-7 hours per week (on a long term basis) Working with Ages 3 through to 17+ (must be capable and comfortable to work with the little ones!)
Successful candidates must have:
- High level of dance and dance teaching experience
- Confident and outgoing personality - Good communicator
- Capable of working autonomously and be a team player
- Willing to undertake training and familiarisation with our brand/environment
- Exceptional work ethic and motivated
- Flexible with work hours
If this sounds like you and you're keen to join the KJ Team (Don't worry- we have a coffee machine and chocolate on the go, always!) please apply!
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesStart date approx the 21st July- 15th December.
Paid - Accommodation, bills, wifi all paid for. Weekly wage on top.
6-month contract Living and working in the Beautiful beach city of Mount Maunganui, New Zealand (a place on everybody's bucket list!) Teaching at KJ Studios, mainly focused on Jazz and Contemporary styles, over 300 students from ages 3 to 18. Weekly wage and Accommodation provided!
Female, aged 20 to 30
- Teaching or Choreography ability: Intermediate, Expert
- Dancing ability: Intermediate, Expert
Applications closed 16 July 2019.