Female Fashion Model/Assistant
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
The in house fashion model / fashion assistant is required for non-recognizable ecomm photography based at our studio’s in Warrington. You will be shooting high end brands including Victoria Beckham, Mulberry, Rixo London and Alexander Wang. We currently shoot our ecomm 3-4 days a week depending on seasonal needs. Whilst you are not shooting you will be required to assist in and around the studio. Our studio is a fast paced environment, having an understanding of a photographic studio or experience as a model would be ideal. THG work across fashion, health and beauty all areas of which you will be involved at some stage of your career with THG.
• Work with a photography crew to produce high quality results that fulfill the creative direction
• Must have a keen interest in fashion, wellness and beauty.
• Supporting producers on creative shoots, working with the studio team preparing for upcoming shoots and working on location shoots as a shoot assistant.
• Must be comfortable standing and changing garments during working hours
• Punctuality is a must to adhere to the shoot schedule
• Maintain body measurements within .5” of specs listed below
• Work with the production team to ensure a smooth running shoot is produced as and when required.
• Provide exceptional professionalism, ownership and initiative
• Show commitment to team through collaboration and positive, proactive communication
The female model required for non-recognizable/sell shot photography should fit a typical sample size 6/8 and if hired maintain consistent body measurements within .5” of specs listed below:
• Height 5’8ft – 5’10ft
• Bust 34B - 32C
• Waist 25 - 26”
• Hips 34-35”
• Shoe Size 6/7 preferred
To Apply You Must:
• Submit current photos (front, side, back, full length) and measurements within CV
• Be 18 years or older
• Be willing to be measured and photographed if called in for an interview
• Minimal body art preferred
• Experience a plus
• Cannot have agency representation
• Familiar with the fast paced studio environment
• Comfortable in front of a camera
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• High level of commitment to productivity and teamwork
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesClosing date is the July. THIS IS A FULL TIME ROLE AND APPLICANT WILL START AUGUST 2019 - PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE IN THE NORTH. THIS IS A FULL TIME ROLE AND IS BASED IN WARRINGTON, NEAR MANCHESTER!!
Paid - FULL TIME ROLE - £25,000
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
FEMALE FASHION MODEL / FASHION ASSISTANT
Females, aged 18 and over
- Located in Leeds, UK
- Joined December, 2007