Event Staff Needed June + July 2019
Jobs entail collecting event kit from us here in Croydon and using your car or one of our small vans driving to events in London, running our smoothie bike activities and then returning the kit back to us.
Events are varied ranging from 4 - 7 hours each with an hour arrival set up and same for derig
We require good fun but switched on, responsible and food hygiene conscious people as you are dealing with food so any previous bar or waiting experience would be ideal for this role
Job rate will be £125.00 - £150.00 per day (plus fuel, CC, ULEZ + Parking if using your vehicle)
Must be 25 + if driving our vehicles for insurance purposes
Training will be given.
We provide wonderfully engaging events by encouraging people from all walks of life to make their very own delicious pedal powered smoothies on our exclusively built Urban Smoothie Bikes.
We work with some of the biggest brands including Vitality, Virgin Active, HSBC, British Cycling, ASOL, Facebook to name but a few....
• You will be of smart appearance and easily engage people from all walks of life with our activities, providing excellent customer service at all times
• Previous event catering or hospitality experience is an advantage but enthusiasm to learn is just as important
• You'll be serving freshly-made smoothies, so need to be very organised, tidy and hygiene conscious
• Must be an excellent time-keeper an extremely reliable
• Being a quick learner, you will have the confidence and responsibility be able to think on your feet and use your own initiative
• Casual ongoing position - ideal for people needing extra income on a flexible basis
• Jobs are both for weekdays and weekends
• Self-employed invoice only
• Immediate start required
Fixed price of £150 - Self Employed Invoice Only
Event Staff needed for June + July 2019
Sociable, professional, smart appearance and easily engage people from all walks of life with our activities, providing excellent customer service at all times
Previous event bar work, or hospitality experience is an advantage
You'll be serving freshly-made smoothies, so need to be very organised, tidy and hygiene conscious
Must be an excellent time-keeper and extremely reliable
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Located in London, UK
- Joined September, 2018