Male Actor (18-21) - Broad Built (MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE)
In search for a: Broad Built Male Actor (preferably aged between 18-21) who can drive.
The short film titled: Dancing in the Dark is currently in development and casting process.
• Acting experience is required
• Actor must be able to drive
• Actor must have access to a car with an insured license
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesWill be announced soon
This job is unpaid - Student Film
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Character role: The masked antagonist of the short film, minimal speaking lines required. Stern, Menacing and Butch character traits (influence drawn from Robbers and Bouncers)
Males, aged 18 to 21
- Height: Any - 183 cm / 6ft 0in
- Acting experience: Previous unpaid speaking roles
- Hair length: Short, Medium
- Located in Nottingham, UK
- Joined May, 2019