Children's Craft Activity Attendants - Geraldton and South Hedland
We are looking for flexible workers who are presentable, have great personalities and who will love interacting with our customers – especially children!
• Great rates of pay
• Varied job roles
• A fun working atmosphere
The majority of the children's activities take place during the school holidays but we also have vacancies during the week and weekends.
These positions would ideally suit either a student, a stay at home mum or someone who is looking for a second job!
You do not need experience but you MUST:
- Be Reliable
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have a neat and tidy appearance
- Be able to work using your own initiative + without supervision
- Have a Positive + Professional attitude
- Have an energetic personality
- Have or be eligible for a WA Working With Children's Card
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- Children's craft activity attendants
- Promotional Hostesses + Hosts (our roles do not involve any selling)
- Christmas Suit Operators
- Christmas Fairies, Angels + Elves
- Santa Photographers and general photographers
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesInterviews will be taking place immediately.
Paid - Award Rates Apply
Children's Craft Activity Supervisor
Must be able to communicate clearly, follow general instruction, neat handwriting as you need to complete time and registrations sheets, and have a bubbly and happy personality.
Anyone, aged 18 to 65 from Western Australia, Australia
- Located in Western Australia, Australia
- Joined March, 2014