What you will be required to do as a Hamleys Entertainer?
• To be engaging, effectively drawing the customer into the magic of the store making the experience fun and exciting
• Provide children’s Party/ private hire Guests and customers with first class levels of customer service and entertainment at all times.
• Deliver award winning customer service by following Hamleys PLAY service strategy
• Actively participate in supporting the goals of the store Management team, driving footfall by creating an element of theatre and enhancing the overall customer experience.
• Accurately and efficiently run all parties and private/company organised functions and train staff as appropriate
• Deliver service orientated approach to the Hamleys customer thereby delivering a high rate of party bookings
• Project the company image with a professional and positive attitude to internal and external customers
• Support Hamleys trading and promotional programme by organizing complementary events and performances in store
• Demonstrate effective communication and performing skills
• Gain product knowledge expertise within the history of products in the store, sharing this with the team and delivering your knowledge to customers/visitors during site tours
• Ensure a safe environment, following Health & Safety guidelines/ risk assessments for products, and to be aware of the security of the floor
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesFixed term, part time contracts available from 22nd June 2019
£8.43 per hour - £8.43 per hour
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Entertainer and Events Assistant
• Self-motivated, fun &friendly disposition
• Enjoys working with children
• Innovative and creative
• Professional and logical approach to problem solving
• Demonstrates a high level of professional integrity
• Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
• Able to work to a tight deadline, under pressure
• Able to communicate with a range of audiences and understands which communication style is appropriate for situation.
• Ability to be a team player
Anyone, aged 18 to 50
- Located in London, UK
- Joined June, 2018