Actor & Actress Aged 7-9 for a Music Video for an International Band
Any ethnicity strongly encouraged to apply
In association with the University of Melbourne Filmmaker’s Collaborative (UMFC)
Story: In a post-apocalyptic world, a young boy and a young girl live out their childhood in an abandoned house in the woods, surrounded by mysterious, magical creatures...
Directed by Justin Villar
In a world ruled by monsters, how would you spend your last day with your best friend? This is a story about cherishing our childhood and enjoying the moments we have with the people we care about
If you like the idea of:
Getting a bit wild, playing make-believe and fighting imaginary monsters
Dancing and playing and pretending to be in a world where it’s just you and your best friend...
...then please apply!
Points of note:
- A small sum of $150 for 3 days work
- Meals provided for shoot days
- Shooting location in the Melbourne suburb of Templestowe Lower, Victoria
If you are unable to make it to the audition, further details about an online audition will be made available upon application.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesAuditions: Saturday, 3rd August 2019
Three shoot days:
- Saturday, 24th August 2019
- Sunday, 25th August 2019
- Saturday, August 31st 2019
2 rehearsals. Dates to be decided but they’ll be the on weekend of Saturday, August 10th and Saturday, August 17th 2019
Fixed price of $150 - Cash or transfer
Expenses paid - Reasonably incurred transportation costs
- This character is left alone in the shelter in the woods with his best friend. He doesn't mind the floating creatures around the house
- Carefree, loves to dance, and to play make-believe
- Basically this is the best sleepover he's ever had and never wants it to end
Males, aged 7 to 9
- She is left alone in the forest shelter with her best friend
- Similar to The Boy, The Girl loves to play make believe, is carefree, and just wants to have fun until her parents return
- Over the course of the story, she becomes more curious toward the creatures and slowly starts for form a spiritual bond
Females, aged 7 to 9
- Located in Victoria, Australia
- Joined April, 2016