It doesn’t matter whether you’re already working as a personal coach or see it as a hobby that you always dreamt of taking further. What’s important for us is that you’re not only interested in nourishing your body and soul but feel like you could share your message with others.
You should be an excellent communicator, a charismatic personality and have no fear of standing in front of the camera.
It’s on you:
• To become an active representative and advocate of the product our team will create with your input.
• To give us exclusive permission to use your image for marketing purposes (it’s absolutely essential for this product to work).
• To be motivated and proactive in terms of communicating our product to your social media friends and followers.
• To prepare needed video content as the Ambassador of the wellness product we’ll create together.
It’s on us:
• To provide you with stable payments, as discussed on mutual agreement. It could be revenue share, commission-based payments, fixed payments, etc.).
• To ensure full coverage of marketing and advertising costs. You’ll receive all technical support in terms of promotion.
• To provide you with professional footage that would be used on your social media (personal photoshoots can be arranged).
• To offer guidelines that would help you to navigate through the thunderstorm of social media.
• To give you anything else you might need to make the project successful.
Payment TBC - fixed payments
Product Ambassador/ Representative
We're Kilo Health, a digital health company that’s rocking the wellness industry globally. We’re launching a new digital product for women and we are looking for someone who’s extremely passionate about health, wellness, fitness and nutrition. It doesn’t matter whether you’re already working as a personal coach or see it as a hobby that you always dreamt of taking further. You should be an excellent communicator and have no fear of standing in front of the camera.
Female, aged 21 to 40
- Instagram: Must have an Instagram account
Applications closed 1 November 2019.