Full Time, Christmas Temp and Casual Ushers
• Passionate – about working in a beautiful, central London location
• Enthusiastic– about great customer service
• Hardworking – who can take the initiative to get things done
• Self-starting – excellent at organisation and calm under pressure
• Friendly – able to work in a team
If you've answered yes to all the above we want to hear from you!
In this role you will be working directly with our customers, providing information not only about the concerts you are working on but also about the work of St Martin’s. You will need to demonstrate the highest levels of customer service, have a positive attitude in everything you do and get stuck into physical stuff – setting up for the concert including relocating furniture.
Working at St Martin’s
• Based at: St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London.
• Working pattern: Casual – 1 shift a month, however you can pick up more shifts as they become available. Full time – every evening concert
• Salary: £10.55 per hour to be paid weekly, plus Workplace Pension
• Holiday entitlement: paid, equivalent to 28 days holiday including bank holidays, working full time (i.e. 35 hours per week)
• Perks: free tea and filter coffee when on shift, 20% discount in the Café in the Crypt/Courtyard, Shop (excluding books) and limited concert concessions
• Notice period: 1 week
How to apply
To apply for this post, please apply by 9.00 am on 16 September 2019 with the following:
• a cover letter letting us know why you want to be part of our team
• a CV detailing your relevant achievements in each role, and include two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer/university/college (if applicable)
Interviews will be held on 23 September 2019.
£10.55 per hour
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Full time, Christmas temp and Casual Ushers
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Located in London, UK
- Joined March, 2019