Experienced Acrobatics Teacher Needed on Thursday Afternoons 2020
Applicant must be comfortable with the following:
- Must be able to teach various ages and abilities.
- Must be able to organise open class content and engage/interact with the class.
- Must be reliable and able to commit to working each Thursday for the allocated time for the entirety of 2020
- Must be comfortable working in an individual and team teaching environment.
- Formal teaching qualifications is preferable but not essential
- Must have a strong focus on safe dance practices
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesEnd of Year Production date will be the 14th of November 2020, applicants must be available for this date.
Payment TBC - Negotiable based on Experience/Qualifications
Experienced Acrobatics Teacher
Applicants must have experience working with a group of students of all abilities and ensure that the safety of all students is at the forefront of the class. Applicant must be engaging, reliable, knowledgable and organised.
Anyone, aged 19 to 45
- Teaching or Choreography ability: Intermediate, Expert
- Located in New South Wales, Australia
- Joined November, 2018