Front of House Manager - Immersive Wolf of Wall Street
The show normally runs Tues-Sun each week, although hours will be required outside of show times.
Total hours will be 46 hours per week.
Pay is at a company rate of £530pw.
Contract period runs from 25th September until 5th April 2019.
Duties will include:
- Managing and rota’ing the FOH team.
- Managing the box office list from the Ticketing Manager, including guests and groups, and welcoming all audience into the building.
- Management of all aspects of front of house – including prepping all audience facing areas, both in and out of world.
- Floor management throughout the show, including audience movement and communicating with Security and the management of latecomers.
- Writing of Front of House reports (to include issues on ticketing/audience and actor behaviour).
- Being on radio for the entirety of a performance and dressed appropriately and visible on the floor.
- Liaising other tenants regarding the use of any shared space within the venue.
- Working with the General Manager regarding accessible performances.
- Liaising with the ground team and Stage Management on all aspects of the performance.
- Petty cash management.
- Being a first aider on site and maintaining first aid kits.
- Management of charity money.
- Attending fortnightly management meetings with General Manager.
- Previous experience as an FOH Manager.
- First Aid Trained.
- SIA Trained.
- Keen interest in pursuing a career in theatre.
- Some working knowledge of immersive theatre.
Paid - £530 pw
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Front of House Manager
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 27 September 2019.
- Located in London, UK
- Joined September, 2019