Film-making Tutors Required to Teach Students and Teachers in Melbourne
StarTime are seeking outstanding teachers and presenters to deliver our in-school film making and green screen programs. Our programs develop the next generation of creative leaders by providing world-class creative programs to teachers and students.
We are looking for a unique combination of skills and aptitude:
- You must love working with children and teachers alike.
- You enjoy applying technology in performing/visual arts to create dynamic and interactive educational experiences.
- You are confident working with iPads and their associated filmmaking apps.
- You are organised, efficient, can think on your feet and have highly engaging presenter skills.
- You are constantly striving for learning results in the students and teachers who attend our programs.
From 2006, StarTime have run hundreds of programs, empowering over 25,000 students and teachers to join the next generation of creative leaders. StarTime is a pioneer in using filmmaking as an educational tool, both to teach content, and to develop valuable life skills. Our programs emphasise the collaborative nature of filmmaking, and promote creativity, critical thinking, problem solving and the power of storytelling. We are also an accredited teacher training organisation and our clients include schools and organisations all over the country.
StarTime pay our Coaches well, and have work for outstanding candidates during term and school holidays. If you are looking for contracting work that pays well and improves your skills, this is a great opportunity. We are a business dedicated to being an example for the teachers and students who engage in our programs. Do you have what it takes??
Applicants will also be required to:
-Travel and have a drivers license
-Pass a NSW Working with Children Check
-Have an ABN
-Complete StarTime's 5 step training program
Please contact us through the APPLY NOW form.
Payment TBC - Excellent day rates - to be discussed upon application.
Film-making Tutor (VIC)
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 1 November 2019.
- Located in New South Wales, Australia
- Joined December, 2010