Temp Waiters and Waitresses - Preston Area
Shifts vary. Pay is weekly
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a waiter you will be part of the front of house team to take customers’ orders ensuring the company’s standards are met by offering recommendations and consistently exceeding customer expectations. You’ll need to be efficient and productive in your everyday duties.
- To ensure that friendly, efficient, courteous and consistent service is always provided.
- To ensure that the cleaning Rota is followed daily, maintain company standards of cleanliness.
- To understand your responsibilities in maintaining standards of food safety, health and safety and fire safety.
- To carry out any jobs or duties as dictated by the management team
- To have full knowledge of all food and beverage menu’s
- A good working relationship with your colleagues and all other departments maintaining high levels of communication, teamwork and respect are always achieved
6 moths min experience is essential
- Active team member
- Highly organised
- Must be very friendly and professional in approach.
- The highest standards of personal grooming, appearance and posture.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about working in hospitality
- Flexibility essential as shift work
£9 per hour
Waiter / Waitress
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 1 January 2020.
- Located in Preston, UK
- Joined June, 2019