Pay: 16,500 DOE
We at Stronghold are constantly raising the bar within the independent film industry. We are on the hunt for a new member of our team to specialize in the social media campaigns for our company, it’s individual projects and staff within it.
You would be expected to run and manage multiple social media pages across several platforms. Video content will be supplied and created specifically for those platforms, it will be your job to schedule and build audience interest around these posts. Interacting with responses and utilize daily keywords and hashtags to gain as far a reach as possible.
The role will start with 6 weeks of paid probation period commencing immediately. If successful, a 6-month rolling salary contract shall be put in place with the intention of increasing wage/benefits according to the progress and success of brand marketing.
This role is ideal for someone who is a recent marketing graduate or has experience as a social influencer. This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your knowledge and gain commercial marketing experience in a competitive industry.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience (either professionally or personally) of all the social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Experience of using social media management tools, eg, Hootsuite
- Experience of using analytics packages attached to the major social networks to evaluate progress and inform of next steps
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Design skills (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro) or video production skills would be an added bonus
- Experience using MS Office products and Google Doc.
- Experience of developing a social media plan and executing it.
- An understanding and general interest in the film industry.
Strong writing experience
- Organisation is key. We have multiple projects that all require individual updates.
- Tone of voice. The ability to be consistent across channels and match tone of voice to the project and it’s a targeted audience.
- Creative. Using imagery, headlines and posts to garner attention.
- Results driven. We have targets in place for our social channels.
- Planning. Being able to design and implement a social media plan and see it executed effectively.
- Teamwork. We work as a small but close-knit team and you will be working in sync with our post-production supervisor.
- Self-starter. Others will be there to offer support, but we require someone who is motivated to do their best for the team.
- Communication. Everything we do is based on communication between teams and team members.
- Create engaging content for social media channels and the company website
Oversee all customer engagement on social media
- A great team and challenging problems to solve
- Basic starting salary with opportunity for an increase
- Mentoring and training
- Access to social events
- The ability to work flexibly within the 37.5 hours required
- An extra day off for your birthday
Paid - 16,500 DOE - 37.5 hours per week
Film Production Company Social Marketing Manager
We at Stronghold are constantly raising the bar within the independent film industry. We are on the hunt for a new member of our team to specialise in the social media campaigns for our company, it’s individual projects and staff within it.
Anyone, aged 18 and over
Applications closed 30 October 2019.